dimanche 9 juin 2013

SAMSAM No swiming ! n°165 p.30


 
 




1)
SamSam and his friend Muckyuck are flying
over the ocean. It is huge!
2)
There are lots of boats on the water.
little ones, big ones pretty ones, ugly ones,

3)
SamSam says, " I am going to land so
we can have swim."

4)
"NO WAY ! " says MuckYuck . " I NEVER swim!
Swimming is very bad for you !"

5)
MuckYuck tries to stop SamSam. "NOOOO,
don't do it , SamSam !"

6)
MuckYuck says, Do you know how
dangerous water is ? It can... wash you "

7)
"Water would wash off my wonderful
dirt marks and remove my peelings and
my stains!"  ===>(stain  == tache, teinture)

8)
"I only swim in mud ! It makes you nice and
dirty" says MuckYuck.

9)
MuckYuck says, " see , SamSam? You are all
clean now! What will your mum think? Come
here. Let me rub some of my off on you ! "

10)
"There! Now you are a mucky ( sale, crasseux)  little pup ==>(chiot, jeune animal)
again, SamSam! " " Okey! Ready, now? asks
SamSam.

11)
"Hey, MuckYuck!" says SamSam. "You are
a really good friend ...  even if you  do not
like washing."




Chocolate

what  is hard and brown  but deliciously sweet ? 

It comes in squares that are
easy to  eat
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire