mardi 25 juin 2013

Bears Match each n°.170 - p. 52


1)

I am the biggest bear !
I live in the Arctic,
where it is all frozen ice, and
my coat helps me to hide.


2)

I am a sweet, little bear,
all soft and gentle.
I can be a good friend and
love being cosy in bed.


3)

I am a shy bear and
I eat only bamboo.
I spend so much time eating
that I do not move much !


4)

I am a big bear too and
I live all over the world.
I eat everything, from fish
to my favourite, honey.


*************************************

bear,  bore,  borne  apporter suporter


bear  = ours, ourse

********************
gentle = doux, agréableb léger

****************

cosy  =  douillet, confortable

***************************
shy  == (person -timid)timide,
(-ill at ease) = gêné, mal à l'aise,
(-unsociable) = sauvage

***************************

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire