dimanche 23 juin 2013

SamSam, scary screaming n°170 p. 28




SamSam and his friend Superjulie are flying
around in space.


SamSam says, " Let's land on this unknown
planet, Superjulie. Don't be scared, I will protect you..."

"...I'm a cosmic hero and I always protect girls!"

"Don't bother, SamSam. I'm Superjulie and
I'm never scared ! So you don't need to
show off."

suddenly, there is a loud scream, "waah !"
The two friends get a fright !

Let's  go and see! " says Superjulie.
SamSam says, That's really
scary sceaming !"


The two heroes crawl along on thier hands
and knees. The screams are so loud that
that ground shakes.

"Are you sure we should
keep going? I'm a bit ... f.f.ffrightened.
"You  big scaredy cat !

"Not so brave now, are you ?" says
Superjulie ... "well... I'm scred too !"

They turn and run but somethig follows
them...

It is WahWahs  WahWahs  are harmless but
they make a lot of noise!


Luckily, when you give them a cuddle,
they quieten down and sometimes, they even  purr!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire