jeudi 6 juin 2013

Zouk, Panic in the city ! N° 167 P. 35


There is panin in the big, big city today.
There is an ogre on the loose, eating children!
It is over the newspapers. The police are looking for the ogre.

The city is deserted. Nobody dares go outside.
The childre have to stay indoors, even Zouk.

Zouk does not like staying one little bit.

"A good-for-nothing ogre does not scare me !" says Zouk
to her friends, Pips and Mr Pumpkin. "Come on, let's go and find this ogre!"

Oue little witch Zouk is very brave and she also has very good eyesight.

"Hey, you great lump of an ogre! "cries Zouk.
"You know that it is really bad to scare people and eat childre!"

"Execuse me, Miss," says the ogre. "there had been a mistake.
I am an ogre but  I  have not eaten any children for a very long time."

The ogre says, " Children are much too tough these days !
And they eat too many sweet things. I only like salty food."

tough ==>  solid, résistant, robuste

"Everyone is scared of me but I only eat vegetables  and I love cooking. I make delicious mashed potatoes ..."
Ogre : BOOHOOHOO!
Nobody loves me!

Pips : Don't cry. mate...

Then zouk casts a spell.

Zouk  : ABRACADABRI
ABRACADABRA
Everyone will love you now,
just wait and see !

The ogre turns into a cook in a special restaurant that only serves mashed potatoes. All the children in the city and thier parents are invited.
Well done, Zouk !  Zouk is the kindest and cleverest little witch ever!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire