mardi 18 décembre 2012

idiom Une situation vous étonne

Une situation vous étonne
That's astonishing!
This is crazy! – This is mad!
Incredible! No kidding!
C'est fou, ça!
C'est fou!
Incroyable!
That's amazing!
It's scary!
I can't believe it!
C'est dément!
C'est terrifiant!
Non! Ce n'est pas vrai!
Can you beat that!
For the life of me!
I can't get over it!
Ça alors!
Ça alors!
Je n'en reviens pas!
Go on! I don't believe a word of it!
How about that?
That's going some!
Allez! Je n'en crois pas un mot!
Tiens donc!
C'est la meilleure!
No fooling! - You don't say!
Did you ever!
You must be kidding!
Sans blague! - Pas possible!
Par exemple!
Tu veux rire!
I was taken aback!
Holy smoke!
My foot!
J'en ai eu le souffle coupé!
You are having me on!Tu me fais marcher!
Nom d'un petit bonhomme!
It's unheard of!C'est incroyable!(ironique)
Mon œil!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire