dimanche 26 mai 2013

SamSam, Friends fight n°164 p.28

1)
SamSam  is very, very angry with his friend
Sweetpea.

2)
He lent  Sweetpea his Biffboffer and
Sweetpea  broke it !

Sweetpea :        "I did not do it.
on purpose..."


3)
Sweetpea explains, "I wanted to move
a big meteorite but it was too heavy and
the Biffboffer broke!

4)
Sweetpea says," I am really, sorry,
SamSam !
 Sweetpea :  " I will not do it.
again, I promise !"


5)
But SamSam is so angry that he loses
his temper!

( to lose one's temper  ==>perdre patience, se mettre en colère )

SamSam  : "That is the last time
I am going to lend you
anything ! "


6)
He shouts, " I never want to see you again,
I am not friend any more!"


7)
Sweetpea is very, very sad! He walks away
crying.



8)
SamSam is angry but he cannot bear to see
his friend cring.

SamSam  : Wait!

Sweetpea  : sniff

9)
He says to his friend, " I know you did not do
it on purpose, so I forgive you, Let me show 
you how to fix it! "



10)
SamSam explains, " you just put it in
the  repair position, press this button and...
zap! It is fixed!"


11)
He adds, " Come on, Sweetpea. Let's go and
play. We will always be friends!"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire