lundi 21 janvier 2013

expression

expressions
Some years ago I set out to sea
----------------------------------------
It was a cold night and I had nowhere else to go

nowhere ==> no + where
---------------------------------------
Finally I saw a small light near the docks and an old sign swinging back and forth in the cold wind of the night.

------------------------------------------------
The light of the candle lit up his face and I was very surprised
_ I suddenly felt cold. I had never seen anyone like him before. His skin was a purplish yellow, and his face and body were covered with strange tattoos. There was no hair on his head except for a single lock of black hair. I'm not a coward but I immediatly thought of running out the door or jumping out the window, I was so scared that I thought the devil himself had entered the room that night.

The other sailors in the inn sat at a long table, drinking and talking. I found the landlord, Peter Coffin, and asked him for a room.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire